Thursday, June 27, 2013

More About "M"... and Me


Many of my experiences as a traveling caregiver have taken place with the Great Snowy Egret who I lovingly refer to as "M". 

She has led a very active life in a variety of places. and I have been privileged to visit many of these with her.  This summer, I will be reuniting with "M" in "The Woods", her family's hundred year old property in upstate New York.   I had the privilege of spending much of last summer in this idyllic location with "M", and have some (hopefully) moving stories to share from this wonderful time.

My journey also includes work with other individuals who are equally memorable, although I have not spent as much time on the road with them as I have with "M". 

Nevertheless, I will try to do them all justice in this blog by weaving their stories into my caregiving quilt.  My goal is to create a patchwork of people who have touched my life in unforgettable ways... ways that I believe are worth sharing with others.

That is the ultimate goal of this blog, and I will try to do each and every special person justice through my words.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment